Rates and Getting Here
Rates and How to get here
Paradise Cove rates are below along with information on how to get to the property.
Upon booking your exclusive accommodation, wedding or event you will receive further details and gate codes
AccommodationNo One But You
- Exclusive use booking per night all accommodation up to 18 guests -self-catering rate. 3-night minimum
- $10,000 (AUD) Standard Rates
- $20,000 (AUD) Easter/Christmas
- Paradise Cove Villa is in a wilderness environment, children under 12 must book a childcare nanny during their stay to ensure the young children are always safe. * Additional $500 per day
Wedding & EventsNo One But Your Guests
- Large Events (150+ Guests) and Festivals
- Wedding Events
- Film and TV
- Ridge View Wedding Platform
- Prices for the above can be found on our pricing list template below
A 20% Deposit amount is required to secure your booking. The deposit is non-refundable. You may pay by credit card or bank transfer to:
Paradise Cove Villa
The balance of 80% is due in two instalments:
30% due 120 days before booking date and
The final 50% payment due 60 days prior to booking date.
Each amount is non-refundable.
You may (1) postpone your booking once, where the new date falls within one year of the initial date and is available for booking.
The amounts quoted are in AUD inclusive of GST.
How To Get Here
There are Three choices of Airports in the area
Located 45 minutes drive from Paradise Cove this is the main passenger airport for the region. Jetstar and Virgin Blue both fly here daily
Located On Hamilton island both Jetstar and Virgin Blue fly here daily. From here you will need to catch a Ferry or Helicopter to Airlie Beach. Private Helicopter Hire to the resort lawn can also be arranged.
Located 5 minutes from Airlie Beach this is an option for private aircraft. Private Helicopter Hire to the resort lawn can also be arranged.
1. From Airlie Beach
Paradise Cove is located 19km from the heart of Airlie Beach and is a 20-30 minute drive. The turnoff from Shute Harbor road is at Paluma Road next to Centro shopping centre.
Get Google Maps Directions From Airlie Beach
2. From Proserpine
Paradise Cove is located 34km from the heart of Proserpine and is a 40-60 minute drive. The turnoff from Shute Harbor road is at Paluma Road next to Centro shopping centre.
Please Note – We will contact you prior to your check in day with the codes for the gate and road etiquette while inside the property.